Alpha Financial Software LLC is a privately held software vendor that was founded in 2006.
Financial Software LLC provides a full life-cycle MBS Clearance & Settlement solution to automate front, middle and back-office of Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Institutional Investors, Brokers-Dealers, Investment and Commercials Banks. The solution offers an enterprise software, data feed, application management/upgrades, in-house or hosting environment, extensive real time integration.
With principals who bring practical experience from the business-side and a “cutting-edge” development team, our current technology platform, when combined with our development methodology, affords us the ability to do more in a condensed time frame while maintaining high quality products that mitigate clients’ risks in MBS/OTC markets.
We offer a modular fashion solution, allowing clients to consume features that suit their unique business needs:
- For TBA trades: Pair-off, SIFMA Trade Assignment, TradeWeb Round-Robin Trade Assignment, TradeLinks, TBA Rolls Forwards, Dollar Rolls. et al.
- TBA pool allocations with real-time EPN messaging, including the automated turn of pool allocations and pool substitutions. Process manual allocations and perform sell optimization scenarios.
- Inventory management that “holds” your most valuable pools, while delivering your least valuable pools. It includes ad-hoc position analysis and hold pool rules editor.
- TBA Margining module (FINRA Rule 14-02). Contact us for more information.
- Alpha Data Feed - Security master, price and factor updates
- Multi-Manager support. Multiple managers can share MBS responsibilities for one account while the system ensures data processing integrity at the manager level.
- Automate trade assignments with an electronic confirm/affirm workflow that fully automates the SIFMA legal agreement.